This story can help the parents teach kids to take care of their teeth. It has been recommended by App Store.
Crocodile doesn’t like brushing his teeth and eats much candy every day. Its teeth were black. One day, crocodile found that it had a bad tooth. The toothache made crocodile wail. Crocodile asked Doctor Bear to draw its bad tooth out. What the result of this story? Please read: Draw Crocodile’s Tooth
- Beautifully illustrated graphics that your children will love
- The same story in simplified Chinese and traditional Chinese.
- Professional, kid-friendly, native voice narration in Chinese.
- The word turned up over and over again, higher probability for learning and retention.
- Three reading mode:
1) Read to me (Set to manually flip pages and automatically tell the story.)
2) Read it myself (Set to manually flip pages and the kids can read the story by themselves.)
3) Auto play（Set to automatically flip pages and automatically tell the story.）
- Resume and pause story narration and background music manually.
- Read aloud any words by pressing on the highlight word
- Jump quickly to different parts of the story using our book’s picture catalog.
- Tap to interact with characters（It’ll read a word.）and learn the words.
- A fun game and flashcards inside.